Interested in becoming a certified Kettlebell Kickboxing instructor? Master Trainer Jodi Barrett will be coming to Evolve South to certify any trainer looking to expand their toolbox and offer this great content to their clients.
What you get from the certification:
- Certified Kettlebell Kickboxing Instructor KBIA™ Two day group or one day private certification
- Kettlebell Biomechanics and Science, Kettlebell and Fitness Instruction, Trouble Shooting and Body Assessment **These courses provide CEU’s with ACE, NASM & AFAA
- Refine your technique on the most important kettle bell lifts, as well as how to safely teach these lifts to others, identify the most common faults and how to correct them.
- Kettlebell Kickboxing ™ trademark system of teaching, class structure, workout structure and curriculum – get the information that has gained KB its world wide popularity
- 5 Pillars of Movement Science and Fitness Structure
- Metabolic Training Science, Group, Semi-Group and Private Training
- Ideal if you are looking to open up a class in your city or community
- Ideal for those looking to enhance their current group fitness, yoga, Pilates or martial arts programs
- Use of Kettlebell Kickboxing logos and trademarks in your studio and classes.
- Access to the Instructor Only Newsletter & Updates, including workouts, recipes and health advise and all of your FAQ’s- every week!
What to Expect during a KBIA Instructor Training:
- Hard work with plenty of hands-on practice and also technical education with real science
- First-hand experience of Kettlebell Kickboxing's signature exercises and techniques
A full day of training, which starts on time, with just a few well-timed breaks -- your time is never wasted
- Expect to hone your intra-personal and inter-personal kettlebell skills
- Expect to take lots of notes -- and to have your questions answered
- Unlike some seminars, expect all relevant material to be presented
- Expect to learn that which you need to know about classroom structure, design, and administration, of group/ semi private and private kettlebell classes
- Expect to learn the 12 most-common kettlebell form breaks and errors -- and how to fix them (many people tell us the Faults & Fixes segment has transformed their own training and teaching)
- Expect to return home with a plenty of great programing ideas
- The ability to start, engage, structure and maintain a class
- Running a class with limited kettlebells
- Running a class of beginners and de-conditioned individuals
- Running a class of 3 populations: beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Class periodization
- Warm up and Cool Down
- Cardio Respiratory Intervals: Martial arts inspired motion, animal calisthenics, safe plyometrics
- Marketing and starting/ growing your class
To learn more about the certification and to register online, click HERE